Friday, April 24, 2009

NEW HOUSE

YES!! We have moved in!! lol
We moved in Feb.1st, and everything went pretty smooth.
There is still things unfinished, but they are getting there.

Below is a picture of the beginning of our deck. Nick started it Wed. and it should be completed by the end of the weekend. We can't wait, we have a new BBQ that is just waiting in the box for this baby to get done!!
The landscaping will be done soon, as well as the drive-way.
This is our room. The picture was taken at 8:30 this morning. The sun shines in all the windows at every time of the day. The lighting is wonderful.
We still do not have any pictures up...just haven't decided what I really want on the wall. But, I do have my pictures on my dresser of my family:)

I love the fact that I can close the doors on this and the TV can not be seen.

This is Sarah's room. She decided that she no longer wants pink, and opted for blue. She has a pretty room. As you can see from the picture, we still haven't gotten the blinds up...brown paper hangs in all the rooms for now.
Mitchell's room...he is sooo tidy...we are alllll hoping it rubs off on Sarah...hehehhee

Master bathroom. The hole in the wall is the plug for the flat screen...so while I am taking my tubbies...I can watch "Hell Kitchen" hehehe If I lay down in this tub...I need to be on my tiptoes so that I can hold myself up!




This is the room above the garage...the kids watch alot of TV here..and we like to hang out here and watch our movies. I do my scrapbooking here also. The kids play their wii here also.
Nick has his side for his business....and I have mine;) Once the den gets finished downstairs though I have a feeling the kids will want to watch their movies on the 55"

I took this picture from the stairs...this is were we normally eat...or the kids really like using the nook with the stools for their breakfasts.
Isn't that Orchid pretty? Nick brought it home for a surprise:)

As you can see the kitchen has yet to be painted...and the cupboards are not finished since we ran into problems installing the ovens. There will also be a back-splash.
This is the living room off of the dining room. I find that there is way to much furniture in this room and I am thinking of moving this furniture to the den when it is completed. If any of you have ideas...please let me know:)

Dining room table is set since these pictures were taken last weekend...and we had in Nicks parents for their "Greek Easter"


Once we finish different parts of the house...we will keep you all updated:) But for now we are really happy in our new home.



















1 comment:

Lise said...

It's lovely Niq!
Great space...