Sunday, July 5, 2009

ARTIST IN THE MAKING

Well...I have to say it isn't easy with a child home for two months in the summer...and it RAINS alllll the time:) So, what is the best choice...instead of sitting in front of a computer or TV...a CRAFT!
We were in NB and I couldn't believe the amount of rain they had gotten..and were still getting when we left last week. So I kept Sarah-Lou busy making a new bird feeder for her grandparents:) I only wish that I took a picture of the finished product (duhhh) because it turned out sooo beautiful.
Her Nana actually mentioned that she won't be hanging it outside..she doesn't want it ruined...lol

Sarah-Lou took over my moms dining room and worked very hard to complete her project, while momma kept telling her ...."take your time honey...you want to do a good job". Wink, wink ...nudge nudge..lol...I wanted her to have this project for a couple of days...lol
Sarah-Lou is such a wonderful painter...she holds her brush so steady..and the end result was wonderful:)

I think that Sarah-Lou is the happiest when she is doing crafts...she really enjoys making things:)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! She sticks her tongue out just like you!

Montreal Monique said...

Actually...no...she was sticking her tongue out at me while I was taking the picture...lol

Unknown said...

I sent you the finished ..Bird Hanger.. enjoy your sun and heat.. I can only ..HOPE xx00

Lise said...

hahaha...i was thinking the same thing as i read down and read the posts...lol
cutie patootie