Sunday, July 5, 2009

WEATHER MEN SUCK!!!

See that picture below...allll that blue? That is the color in my world..hehehe...For those of you who take the weather man by his word...and plan around them..don't...lol...because this morning...we had no clouds in the sky and the sun was out and shining:))) Nick and I even had our pancakes (with Hubbies syrup) out on the deck this morning..it was wonderful! And...while I am sitting here typing to you as fast as my hands will go, because I want to get back outside to work on my tan...I have to tell you this.....
IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO BE HOME....HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEH











2 comments:

Joanne said...

And to this blog I would like to say.... BITE ME Monique... and stop being selfish and send some of that sun down this way.... I am so depressed with all this rain....

Lise said...

well there's job security for you...it's the only one i know of that you can be consistently wrong and not get fired