Sunday, July 5, 2009

NB MOOSE!!

Sarah was so funny when we saw this moose...she says to be...Mamma...the people who make the signs in NB with the moose on them, they were right!! Moose ARE bigger then our cars!" lol

The picture above is of the moose after crossing in front of us...and going into the other side of the road...
...we had enough time to find my purse in the back of my car...search for my camera....AND take allll these pictures...lol
We followed behind him in case he wanted to cross...I was scared since I heard that they would charge your car..and he didn't look scared of me at all!! He kept walking up the road...and once in a while took a little looky behind him to make sure I was still there.

We got a little too close at times...and I backed off...

I am sure it was a good five minutes...and he still wouldn't move...even with me honking my horn!


So, now for those who do not believe moose really exist in NB...and you believe travelling at 133KM/H is a good idea...think twice..these guys are huge and don't budge...lol



2 comments:

Lise said...

Sarah....that one's just a baby...they're usually twice the size!! if that had been the case you could have just driven right under its legs...lol

Montreal Monique said...

Yes..that was exactly what I said to her in the car!! But for a baby...he was quite large:)